Sherry’s Hope is a Christ centered, grassroots ministry that offers financial assistance, spiritual and emotional support to families who are affected by cancer. We’re here to help you temporarily with unexpected expenses while you are receiving treatment for a current cancer diagnosis.
You may qualify for assistance if:
- You are actively receiving treatment or are in hospice care due to a current cancer diagnosis.
- You have a true financial need as determined by the Sherry’s Hope Patient Assistance Board based on the availability of funds at the time of your request.
- You live in Wilson County, TN or a surrounding community.
The following forms must be completed and submitted for approval before assistance can be given: (click below to download and print)
- Sherry’s Hope Patient Assistance Application + Permission/HIPAA Release Form – To be completed by patient or a representative of patient, signed and returned to Sherry’s Hope Patient Assistance, P.O. Box 8, Lebanon, TN 37088
- Letter of cancer diagnosis and treatment plan from your Doctor – Mail to Sherry’s Hope Patient Assistance, P.O. Box 8, Lebanon, TN 37088
If you do not have access to a printer, you may contact the Sherry’s Hope Patient Assistance office (615-925-9932 or e-mail email@example.com) and the forms will be mailed to you. You may also fax forms to: 615-784-4061.
Upon approval, a Sherry’s Hope representative will speak with you and/or your representative to discuss your financial needs. To ensure privacy, patients will be seen in the office by appointment only.
Sherry’s Hope works to bridge the gap created by a cancer diagnosis by assisting with:
- Utility Bills
- Housing Payments
- Prescription Assistance
- Medical Expenses
- Grocery Assistance
- Gas Assistance
*Patient assistance requests are evaluated on a case by case basis and qualification for assistance is determined by the Sherry’s Hope Patient Assistance Board.
**Providing your requested medical and financial information does not guarantee financial assistance. Sherry’s Hope is not able to help with large expenses or long-term assistance.
***Sherry’s Hope does not discriminate based on any information received.